10.16.2006

nothing compares

Blogger recently came out with a new version of their blogging service, and I switched over to take advantage of some of the improved features. An especially good one is the archive, along the right side of the page. Its new arrangement makes it much easier to locate and peruse older journal entries. The search function (move mouse to very top of page to see it) is also much better. It allows you to quickly look for any word or phrase in all the past journal entries. And while I was switching over to the new service, I also decided to redo the layout.

I put this video in just for fun (and for practice doing it). It's Sinead O'Connor singing "Nothing Compares To You," a favorite of mine. Its not the style of music I usually listen to, but you gotta love those fiery Irish women...